Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-03-21

Neil Nitin Mukesh Gets Bashed Up


March 20 2009 13:40 PST

Actors have to endure a lot when they're filming a movie and sometimes they get injured. Well this time it was poor Neil Nitin Mukesh who suffered during a scene.

Go figure, it occurred during a torture scene for the new Madhur Bhandharkar film titled 'Jail.' Neil Nitin Mukesh was reportedly a little bashed up by one of his co-stars. He told sources about what exactly went down

"It was a scene in which I was tied up for interrogation and my co-actor Vicky-he's a great person who gets into the skin of his character-thought that he would make the interrogation look as real as possible. He started hitting me very hard and it really took me by surprise. I was shocked...People thought that I was fine while receiving the blows and so Madhur did not say cut. It was a scene of intense physical assault and I was bashed up completely by him. The first slap was right on my ear and till now I could feel my ear buzzing. I was hoping that there was no damage. My head came under some really tight blows and my hair was pulled so hard that I cried out in pain. But I have no grudge against him as he did not intend to hurt me. The scene, however, looks brilliant and I'm hoping my ear is fine too."

Madhur Bhandharkar expressed his concern by saying "Neil's body came under heavy beating during the scene. There was injury but he is fine now. We were really scared but when he was going through the scene we all thought that he was fine. I'm really thankful that nothing major has happened." So are we! We hope Neil Nitin Mukesh has a full recovery.

Neil nitin Mukesh

RATE:

(5.0)

No comments: