Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-04-13

New Miss India - Ekta Choudhary Sets Sights on Miss Universe


April 11 2009 12:50 PST



She's just claimed the title of Miss India after winning the crown at the Pantaloons Femina Miss India Universe contest and now Ekta Choudhary has her sights set on the Miss Universe crown. The 22 - year old girl from Dehli is elated over her win last Sunday night.
Apparently Ekta had dreams of doing so at a very young age. It started in 1994 when a then 7 year old Ekta watched Sushmita Sen win the Miss Universe crown and it was that which sparked her interest in modeling and pageants. The beauty has been modeling for the past two years to get her foot into the industry.Now that she's achieved the goal that she set for herself at such a young age, Ekta is now aiming even higher.
"Now I want to win the Miss Universe title as I have raised a lot of expectations both for my family and my country. I just want to make everyone happy by bringing the crown back home. So preparations for that will start very soon," said Ekta to an Indian news agency.
Even though she's now focusing on the Miss Universe pageant she is still reveling in her win last Sunday. "I always believed in myself. I feel that my honesty played a pivotal role in my victory because I always speak my mind and what I believe in,' she said.
Looks like her goals and beliefs paid off big time! So we want to know what you guys think of Ekta. Do you think she was what it takes to become the next Miss Universe? Do you think she'll be the girl to bring the crown back to India after so long? Drop us a comment with your thoughts on the matter!

No comments: