Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-05-08

Allison Iraheta Goes Home on 'American Idol,' Down to the Final Three

By Alex Gonzalez

Ok, ok, I have a new prediction! The winner of "American Idol" this year will be a guy, I guarantee it! Alright, so maybe that's a little too obvious of a statement, but it is true now that Allison Iraheta, the last girl in the competition, was sent packing last night. I thought she would last one more week, but this is why they have the competition. Someone can always outshine or be outshined. I wouldn't say that she deserved to go home, but believe me, I'm glad Danny Gokey is still around for another week even though I'll admit he probably should have gone home just based on the performances.

Last night's show was, to steal a line from Simon Cowell, absolutely dreadful and ghastly. For the last time, I'm not buying a Ford car, so "American Idol," stop trying to sell them to me. We're in a recession. Until things pick up, public transportation will be the way to go for me. While Daughtry's road to success is a very heartwarming story, I skipped that performance. The Paul Abdul performance made you wonder how she got into a position where she can judge other performers, because this was a long way away from her glory days. The one saving grace of the show was the reunited No Doubt performing "Just A Girl" on stage. It felt like 1995 was back even for just that one segment. That was cool to see even if the vocals still need a bit of fine tuning. Katy Perry and Jordin Sparks will perform next week, so we'll see if they can be an improvement.

Next week's show should be a great one. Adam, Danny, and Kris will have to sing two songs, one they handpick and one the judges pick. Now we get to see what songs the judges pull out so they can look smart (or stupid depending on their choices) for always critiquing song choice. I'm almost positive that they'll choose some of the biggest sleep-inducing songs ever for these guys, so that makes the personal pick that much more important. While I may be 0 for 1 in terms of my exact predictions, hey, I still have my finals prediction intact and the winner still in the final three.

So, all of you Allison Iraheta lovers can post and vent about her getting eliminated last night. Who knows, maybe I might join you guys in the comments section and gloat. Let us know if you think someone can actually outshine Adam Lambert in these next couple of crucial weeks. Who do you think will be the last man standing? You tell us.

No comments: