Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-05-14

Kanye West Hates Twitter



Diddy, Ashton Kutcher, and tons of other celebrities have gotten hooked onto the popular and growing blogging website Twitter. If they want to let you know what they are doing at that very point in time, they can do so in a matter of seconds. Well, a certain celebrity isn't joining everyone else in the Tweeting game. That man would be Kanye West, who is not usually known for being a trend follower anyway. He's more of a fan of the good old fashioned blog. Kanye West took to that blog today letting everyone out there know that he is not down with Twitter.
"I don't have a f***ing Twitter" Kanye wrote on his KanyeUniverseCity.com blog. Why would I use Twitter? I only blog 5% of what I'm up to in the first place. I'm actually slow delivering content because I'm too busy actually busy being creative most of the time and if I'm not and I'm just laying on a beach I wouldn't tell the world." Tell 'em how you really feel, Kanye!
Kanye West's latest tirade is directed at "losers making fake Kanye West Twitter accounts." This tends to happen. I'm sure you guys have gone to a MySpace or Facebook account of an artist that you thought had a legit site but turned out to be fraudulent. While those sites are easier to pick up, because Twitter is predicated on what that person is saying specifically, people can confuse the messages, or "Tweets" as coming from Kanye West himself.
Kanye West's rant also points out the people who run Twitter, saying that they should not be allowing these aliases to post as if they were him.
"The people at Twitter know I don't have a f***ing Twitter so for them to allow someone to pose as me and accumulate over a million names is irresponsible and deceitful to [their] faithful users... Hey Twitter, take the so-called Kanye West Twitter down now... Why? Because my caps lock key is LOUD!!!!!" For the internet illiterate, that means he's mad, very mad.
Do you think Kanye West is just ranting just to rant again, or does he have a valid point underneath all of the yelling? Do you even have a Twitter account? We know we do. After you post your opinion on this, you can check out the Desi Hits! Twitter page here! Don't worry, it's 100% real, no aliases, rambling caps lock paragraphs! Enjoy!

No comments: