Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-03

Current celebrated Platinum Disc Function at Vijayawada

Sushanth-Sneha Ullal starring ‘Current’ presented by Annapurna Studios and produced by Chintalapudi Srinivasa Rao and A Naga Suseela under Srinag Corporation banner recently celebrated the Platinum Disc function at Thummalapalli Kalakshetram in Vijayawada.

The function started off grandly with Sushanth and Sneha Ullal dancing to the tunes of Devisri Prasad from ‘Current’ songs. Later a memento was presented to Devisri Prasad by Sushanth, Sneha Ullal, Naga Suseela, Chintalapudi Srinivas and director Surya Pratap. The Platinum Disc shields were given by Devisri Prasad to Sushanth, Sneha Ullal, director Surya Pratap and all technicians of ‘Current’.

Sushanth while addressing the gathering said, “I’m very happy to note that the music of my second film has become a big hit and am lucky that my favourite music director composed the tunes for my film. My special thanks to director Surya Pratap for shaping up each and every frame of the film in a very interesting manner. My character is also an interesting one and is liked by all. I thank my producers also for making a quality film without compromising in any department.”

The event ended with the speeches given by lyricists Bhaskara Bhatla, Rama Jogayya Sastry, producers and the director.


No comments: