Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-29

Who wins… Katrina or Shilpa

Shilpa Shetty may be dabbling in many things, but movies are her first love, and that’s the reason she decided to produce films.

Shilpa’s super excited about her new role, and says, “I’ll be the first actress to turn producer. This way I get to make movies that I believe in.
I had to put my plans on hold because of recession, but I am sure things will be back on track soon.” Well, we hear, Katrina Kaif has bought the rights for a French film recently.

She, too, plans to turn producer. So, will the hotties compete to be the first actress-producers on the Bollywood block? Let’s wait and watch.

No comments: