Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-08-02

Kareena Kapoor's New Roles

Actress Kareena Kapoor has decided that she would be going for more reserved and conscious roles these days. We are all used to Kareena's role being the out-of-sight character, with strong and very assertive roles. Are we ready to let these images go just yet?

This time around however the Bollywood beauty has given up such roles and has taken up the role of a salwar-kameez-clad Punjabi role female in Raj Kumar Hirani's film 'Three Idiots' as well as Rensil's D'Silva's 'Kurbaan'.

"I play a quiet and nice Punjabi doctor", says Kareena about the role she plays in 'Three Idiots'. In 'Kurbaan', Kareena plays a role in the film that is close to her heart.

"I've got one of the best roles of my career. Rensil D'Silva is such a fine storyteller. I play a simple Delhi girl who finds out that her husband is a terrorist."

Kareena describes her previous characters as being very talkative, and now she really enjoys the new roles she has recently taken.'In 'Three Idiots', I'm soft and gentle and that's the real me" said Kareena.

According to Kareena "I like my silence to speak for me. Unfortunately, in this business I am constantly asked to voice my opinion on everything."

I guess we will just have to wait and see if the quiet Punjabi girl and the humble wife of a terrorist role that Kareena have taken on suits her.

What do you think about Kareena's new roles? Drop your comments below.

No comments: