Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-08

Jon Fires Back at Kate: "I Was Abused"

So much for that TLC "gag order."

Jon Gosselin's much-anticipated sit-down with ABC's Chris Cuomo has arrived, and TV's most notorious reality dad is dishing about all things Kate, the eight and the post-split drama.

In the interview (which the network is milking for all it's worth on two episodes of Good Morning America and a prime-time special Tuesday), the Plus 8 patriarch says he was pushed to limit by a wife who was verbally abusive to him throughout their 10-year marriage.

"She'll call me like, almost like a 'lame fish,' " Gosselin grouses in the Q&A, which was taped back on Aug. 28. "Like I wasn't going anywhere. Well, excuse me, I'm taking care of the kids. She's on book tours, she's doing all these things. You know, she's gone a week. You know, comes back. Unpacks, repacks, does laundry, packs up and leaves again. And I'm standing there like, 'Oh, OK. Your mom's gone again.' But I took a lot of abuse from her. You know, I was put down."

The 32-year-old recalls one specific occasion when he got fed up and "stood up to Kate" for the first time, fighting for his right to party...

No comments: