Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-10

Leave Jen Alone

For the one thousandth and one time, Jennifer Aniston is asked about love


Having spent the day with Jennifer Aniston at the Four Seasons (alright I interviewed her, but it took a long time), thereby keeping me from blogging duties (my battery is dead on this laptop, and I'm not running around the place looking for an outlet), I thought I'd link a Jen An interview via Australia's Harper's Bazaar. She's been out promoting her newest movie with Aaron Eckhart, "Love Happens," opening next week.

Although I don't know why I'm doing this. Guess what they ask her about? Relationships. Can we stop making Jennifer Aniston the Debbie Reynolds of our time and give it a rest already?

That being said, Jen explains why romance can die:

"I think it's laziness. I really do. I think a good relationship is about collaboration. That's the way to go in a relationship. I think you just need to talk to each other. Say what you need. Say what you want. That way it's not threatening. You just need to say, 'This is important to me.' Don't expect your mate to read your mind."

She's far too nice. I want Jennifer to one day answer: "Watch Oprah. Read 'The Rules.' Study the mating rituals of squirrels and chipmunks. I have effing idea. Now go put on your 37 required pieces of flair and leave me the hell alone."

No comments: