Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-11

Would I Lie To You?

Matt Damon is 'The Informant!'

Matt Damon doing funny and in Steven Soderbergh's able hands (see his performance in the "Oceans" pictures), he is funny. But this is another level for Damon, one of the most talented actors working.

Damon plays Mark Whitacre, an Ivy League executive with agribusiness megacorp Archer Daniels Midland in the 1990s -- and a guy who was called one of the highest-ranked whistleblower in U.S. history. And he was kind of...odd. Kind of?

Watch the trailer. It looks like a terrific comedy that could veer into dark areas. And it makes me laugh. And Damon makes me happy. Gosh, even the color scheme makes me happy. And though I haven't seen it yet, I'm predicting an Oscar nod for Damon. The guy cannot deliver a bad performance. The film opens soon, Sept. 18. Did I mention I was excited to see it?


No comments: