Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-03-23

Kareena Kapoor's Marriage Plans


March 21 2009 10:00 PST

Now that Bollywood star Kareena Kapoor's best gal pal Amrita Arora has tied the knot, it seems like everyone is buzzing about when Kareena herself will walk down the aisle with her beau Saif Ali Khan. With rumors of marriage flying around ever since the couple first hooked up, Kareena Kapoor recently spoke out on her plans for marriage and from the sounds of it, Saifeena won't be taking any vows anytime soon.

Kareena Kapoor was recently quoted as saying, "It won't happen for the next two years for sure. Am I crazy to get married now when so many wonderful things are happening to my career? Saif himself is ultra-busy trying to set up his production house. Marriage can wait. I'm just happy to have him by my side. I've got the best guy any girl can ever have." Awww... now isn't that sweet?

She's also talking about winning four awards recently, stating, "My mother gets exasperated each time I bring home another trophy. Saif wants to know where I'm going to keep all of them. I've set aside a whole enclave for trophies and awards. I love looking at them. One day my children are going to look at them and be proud of me." Wow, way to be modest Kareena! But then again, when have we ever known Kareena to be modest?

Back to Miss Kapoor's marriage plans - what do you guys think of Kareena Kapoor possibly tying the knot with Saif Ali Khan? If they did get married, that would of course mean she would play step-mother to Saif's two children from his previous marriage to Amrita Singh. Can you see Kareena as a mother? Do you think Kareena and Saif have what it takes to last? Drop us a comment with your thoughts on the matter!

RATE:

(3.1)

No comments: