Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-06-09

I want to do films with variety concepts - Rajasekhar


Dr Rajasekhar for the first time in his film career is portraying the role of a lawyer. In his latest film ‘Na Style Veru’ he will be seen as Lawyer Sivaram. This movie co-starring Bhumika is releasing on June 12. On this occasion he spoke to the media and briefed about ‘Na Style Veru’.

“I found it to be different and new when I heard the title ‘Na Style Veru’. But I was little hesitant about the title as I felt it may not be apt to the story. But I changed my opinion after the film’s unit members and my close associates said that the title was good. This is a film with unique storyline. My character in this film is such that I do not like my profession but start my practice due to Bhumika who brings that change in me. To know what change she has brought in me you must watch the film. The role I played in this film was played in Mohan Lal in the Malayalam version ‘Hello’. I’ve tried a film with variety concept and hope to do more films with different concepts provided the audience encourage me” opined Rajasekhar.

Speaking further he added, “A special car has been designed for this film by producer Maganti Gopinath. A contest will be held after the release of the film and this variety car will be presented to the winner.”

“I’ve learnt my lessons through my previous film ‘Satyameva Jayate’. I henceforth decided to be careful especially in selecting the heroines and also the stories. I will announce my future projects shortly”, he concluded.


No comments: