Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-06-09

New Artist Aron B's 'I Just Wanna' Video

Aron B wearing a black blazer in front of a dark background.Desi Hits! gave you a teaser from Aron B's debut single 'I Just Wanna'. Now we are proud to present to you Aron B's video from this track.

Born out of the Desi U.K. scene, Aron B is ready to debut his single 'I Just Wanna' this month. He has been hard at work trying to refine his Hip-Hop and R&B influenced Desi sound working with a percussionist named Chan HAS.

Aron B says of his music "It's been a long time coming, and 'I Just Wanna' is the start of something big. Although I'm only 20 I've been building up the skills to make sure that I have the power to make real music. I want people to know that both Chan and I are trained musicians that aren't just doing this for a laugh. We've been to Performing Arts and Music College to make sure we have solid foundations to build on."

While Chan HAS added that "It's great working with someone who is so in tune with your thoughts and music. It's been a fantastic journey from college to where we are now and we've had fun doing it, but this experience has just made me more convinced that 'I Just Wanna' keep making more music !

The first track to be released off of Aron B's album is 'I Just Wanna' and hopefully it'll be the right step for the artist to get the word out about his music. We have a video for his single and we want to know what you think. Do you think that Aron B is offering something different than other Urban Desi artists? Let us know what you thought.

RATE:

(3.8)

No comments: