Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-13

what’s your favorite Fall boot?

Few things get me as excited as Fall boots. It is, by far, my favorite purchase of the year. I save up all Summer to be able to get the absolute ‘best’ pair. By “best”, I mean my favorite for the season.

I love the way the leather smells, I love the way they look with denim, and sometimes I just love to admire them in my closet. If you get the right pair of boots, they become the focus. The ‘right’ pair of boots makes even the simplest outfit (jeans and a tee) look phenomenal. That alone is worth a Summer’s worth of savings!

boots for fall

I’m no where near making my decision on which boot I will purchase. I’m a bit conflicted at the moment. While I always love a tall brown boot, I’m also loving the edgy black boot of the season. What’s a girl to do? What boot are you leaning toward?

No comments: