Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-08-28

Shilpa Shetty Getting Hitched?

Is Shilpa Shetty getting hitched to Raj Kundra this autumn? Really? Well, not so fast!


The rumors started when Shilpa’s father, Surendra Shetty, applied to an Indian court to have his passport returned so that he would be able to travel abroad in the near future. Shilpa’s dad has not been able to leave India since his passport was taken away after charges he threatened a business associate regarding a deal with his famous daughter. According to the passport application, the wedding between the Bollywood beauty and the Britain based businessman would take place in the U.K. sometime between September and December this year.


DesiHits! Spoke to Shilpa on her last visit to New York City for the India Day Parade and here’s what she said:

"I'm very much taken! Marriage is on my mind, but not in the cards right now. When the day comes, I will write it in my official blog, that will be a huge announcement for me, it's definitely the next step." So we took to the blog and what did we find? A post entitled "Gettin Married!"
However, the answer wasn’t what you first might think! Here’s what Shilpa Shetty had to say:

"Like I’ve said before I will make an official announcement on this site like I always do, the day my parents decide on my marriage date and I promise the press will have at least a month to celebrate the announcement! So to set the record straight, NO I AM NOT GETTIN MARRIED THIS YEAR, yes I am looking at next year, but date not decided."

No comments: