Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-14

Jennifer Aniston to take a break from acting

Jennifer Aniston is an in-demand actress, but the downside of that is that she's not getting enough "me" time.

The "He's Just Not Into You" star says that she's planning to put acting on hold, at least for a little bit, reports FOX News.

Jennifer Aniston

"I'm going to go on an adventure, take myself somewhere. I won't start another job until at least January," says Aniston. "I want to take time off. I'm going to throw myself into [my production company] Echo and just keep plugging away."

Aniston, who turned 40 this year, has just wrapped shooting "The Bounty" opposite Gerard Butler and is making the rounds to promote her new romantic film "Love Happens."

When she returns to work, Aniston will have plenty on her hands. She already has quite a roster of films to produce: "The Baster," about a woman who turns to a turkey baster to inseminate herself; "The Goree Girls," a musical set in the 1940s that centers around a group of incarcerated female country-and-western performers; "Holler," based on a true story of a bi-racial teen being barred from a segregated prom; and "Pumas," about thirty-something women who unexpectedly find romance while courting younger men at a ski resort.

No comments: