Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-17

Photos: Freida Pinto Hosting a NYC Fashion Week Party

The always fashionable Freida Pinto flew in from London last weekend to host famous jeweler Harry Winston’s launch party on 5th Avenue in New York City. The "Slumdog Millionaire" star is currently shooting Woody Allen’s new movie in the British capital alongside big shots like Josh Brolin, Naomi Watts, Antonio Banderas, Anthony Hopkins and Anupam Kher.

This was Freida’s first ever NY Fashion Week appearance and we’re sure she enjoyed checking out designer Ambaji Shinde’s gems!

"When I was a little girl in school my friend and I would read fashion magazines with advertisements for Harry Winston. I always said to myself that one day I’m going to own a Harry Winston ring and my friend was going to have the watch. Today, I called my friend and said 'You’re behind. I’m one step ahead of you,'" said the beauty posing in a peach Missoni top.

Check out the photos from the fabulous fashion event and tell us what you think, does Freida Pinto make a stylish hostess for the jewelry brand? Share your thoughts!

Freida Pinto Freida Pinto
Freida Pinto Freida Pinto

No comments: