Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-09-05

Pics From 'My Name is Khan'

With the film "My Name is Khan" slated for release early next year, director Karan Johar tweeted some pics from the set. I guess the director wanted to give fans a first look at how the set of the film is created. Based on these images, it looks like this will be a great movie for the director and his actors Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.So check out the pics from "My Name is Khan" and let us know what you think!

Shahrukh Khan and Kajol on the sets of 'My Name is Khan'

Shahrukh Khan and Kajol

Shahrukh Khan in 'My Name is Khan'

SRK behind the camera

Shahrukh Khan does a close up in 'My Name is Khan'

Shahrukh Khan does a close up

Karan Johar and Kajol on the sets of 'My Name is Khan'

Karan Johar and Kajol

Shahrukh Khan and Kajol on the sets of 'My Name is Khan'

Behind the set of "My Name is Khan"

Shahrukh Khan gets a close up on the sets of 'My Name is Khan'

SRK is ready for his close up

No comments: