Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2012-07-14

Jennifer Lopez quits American Idol day after she refuses to pose in bikini


Jennifer Lopez's reign as one of the most beautiful faces on American TV is over as the global star announced she's leaving her role as a judge on American Idol.
jennifer lopez american idolJennifer Lopez annouced she's not returning to American Idol. Copyright [Rex]

But it was no Cheryl-Cole style talent show exit, JLo announced the news herself and it appears it was entirely her decision as she broke the news to the show's host Ryan Seacrest on his radio show.

The singer said, holding back the tears: "When I signed on to Idol I signed on for one year and I wound up doing two years because I just fell so in love with the show, everybody there... and I didn't know I'd be so moved emotionally by working on the show."
jennifer lopezJennifer Lopez was in tears as she broke the news on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. Copyright [WENN]
What, had she never watched a TV talent show before? The sob stories alone are enough to make omg! go through a box of tissues an episode!
The mum-of-two appeared genuinely gutted she was leaving adding: "Something has to give. I really was dreading this phone call, and you're gonna make me cry.
"I honestly feel the time has come that I have to get back to doing the other things that I do that I have kinda put on hold because I love Idol so much.
"I could keep just doing Idol for the rest of my life but that would be giving up a bunch of other things. We had an amazing run."
jennifer lopezJennifer Lopez pictured with Casper Smart, refused to show off her bikini bod earlier this week. Copyright [Twitter/Jennifer …
The news comes just a day after her fellow judge Steven Tyler quit the show, Simon Cowell has failed to comment although he's no doubt seeing this as an opportunity for his rival show X Factor.
Jennifer's announcement is as second blow to her (male) fans too, on Thursday she shunned the idea of posing in a bikini and let her boyfriend, Casper Smart pose in his swimwear.

No comments: