Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2012-07-14

Rebecca Ferguson threatens to sue management after collapsing from exhaustion


Rebecca Ferguson was known as the softly sweet songstress who found fame on X Factor being mentored by Cheryl Cole but she's certainly got some fire in her toned belly!
rebecca fergusonRebecca Ferguson embarked on a Twitter rant about her former management team. Copyright [WENN]

The Liverpudlian has sacked her management team as she accuses them of overworking her to the point of exhaustion.

The star chose Twitter to share the news and even took the time to add some rants in…
In a series of scathing tweets the star attacks her former colleagues and claims she was pushed to follow a grueling schedule so much that she collapsed.

Immediately after the alleged incident Rebecca says she was given a can of coke and told to continue with an interview.
The star tweeted: "resorting to stalking my twitter the same people that watched me collapse ... And gave me a can of coke and said now go do your interview.
rebecca ferguson cheryl coleRebecca was mentored by Cheryl Cole on the X Factor. Copyright [WENN]
"The same people that worked me so much I collapsed and had to say stop!!! I need to see my children you need to give me time off vile!!!!
"Was so exhausted I couldn't physically walk on my own but was still told I had to work!!! ‪#vile [sic]."
And she didn't stop there, Rebecca put her knowledge of the justice system from her former work as a legal secretary to use adding:
"See you in court!!!! #greedyvermon
"Be nice to have a nice new responsible caring management team!! Who care for me and my childrens well being #seeyouincourt!!! [sic]"
We think her former management should be afraid — she sounds pretty angry to us!

No comments: