Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2012-07-31

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley gets her endless legs out, we gawp


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has one of the most enviable model figures known to man.
Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyRosie gets her legs out. Copyright [David Vasiljevic, pictures courtesy of ELLE UK]As if we needed any further proof of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley being flipping gorgeous, she goes and gets her endless legs out for a shoot with Elle UK, leaving us all seriously gawping.

Rosie looks pretty nonchalant in the pictures - we'd be jumping up and down if we looked like her - and pouts at the camera like a true pro.
The model looks gorgeous in a tiny floral jumpsuit and floral platform sandals.
Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyRosie looks amazing in the shots. Copyright [[David Vasiljevic, pictures courtesy of ELLE UK]In another shot, Rosie goes all ballerina, in a pretty floaty pink skirt teamed with an off the shoulder purple knitted top which flashes just the right amount of bra.
Despite posing to perfection, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went on to reveal that she's contemplating giving up work to have some (very pretty) babies.
She's currently dating actor Jason Statham, and things are obviously going well between the pair, with Rosie thinking about having children.
Rosie has revealed she'd like to have babies soon. Copyright [David Vasiljevic, pictures courtesy of ELLE UK]She said: "I always see myself working, but definitely being a mum will be a big part of me. Look, I think my career is very self-indulgent. It's all about me.
'I'm not a doctor, I'm not looking after people, I'm not saving children. I'm in the entertainment business. I'm a model. I'm an actress. So it is very self-involved.
'I think there is naturally a point where you think, 'I don't care about myself as number one any more.' I want to care about other things."
Full interview in the September issue of ELLE on sale Wednesday 1st August. Also available as digital edition

No comments: