Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-06-19

Bikini Buzz: Who's Covering Up and Who's Not



Summer is scorching with the sights of Bollywood sirens in bikinis. Some are ready to bare it for the big screens all summer long, but it looks like Kareena Kapoor is ready to cover up.

Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, and Kareena Kapoor are the usual babes on the bikini forefront. Despite the great physique to work it, Kareena Kapoor is going to start baring less.

It's Kareena's mom who has shed a bit of discern with her daughter's bikini exposure. Her mom, former day heroine Babita, didn't approve of her wearing a two piece in "Tashan." Quick to make her mom happy, Kareena is going to halt the bikini bearing.

"No more bikini shots for me. I mean I'm very happy with the kind of attention and adulation I got for getting into a bikini in 'Tashan'. And I wasn't uncomfortable wearing it. Why should I be? I've the physique to carry it off. But that's it," she said, following her bikini showing days with an ultimatum.

Kareena followed up with what she's got planned for her career. In an interview to IANS she said, "My mother didn't like me in a bikini. Also the kind of work that I'm doing now in '3 Idiots' or Rensil D'Silva's film doesn't require that kind of exposure."

The bikini goddess may be covering up for now, but another one is ready to show it off. Amrita Rao wants to switch things up and do something different. She has no reservations about posing sexy for the upcoming film "Shortkut."

Her career is turning out in a new way, her audience is seeing more of her, and she's confident about it. She talks about her expanding roles in film that have started out small.

"I'm very proud of that (simple) image. When I did the Verve cover, people woke up to another side of me. I'd say I was glamorous in Vivah and Main Hoon Na as well, though in an ethnic way."

Is Kareena Kapoor covered up for good? What do you think about Amrita Rao's bikini bod endeavors. Let us know below!

No comments: