Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-06-16

Is Shad Star the Next Desi Usher?

Is Urban Desi artist, Shad Star's name an indication of what he is to become? Well the 24 year old singer and song writer is starting off strong. He is working on his debut album with Rodney Jerkins, the man known for producing hits for Michael Jackson and the Pussycat Dolls. Industry folks are also beginning to call him a Desi Usher( comparing him to the American R&B sensation). So will his talent and image make Shad Star the next rising star? Check out his debut track, "From Above", below and tell us if you think Shad Star's got talent.

Shad Star wearing shades.

Shad Star - "From Above"

So do you think he has what it takes? Well the West Londoner seems to know exactly what he wants, he says, "Being brought up in the west of course I love R&B music and am trained as a Soul singer but I want to showcase my Indian side, my mother brought me up too well to forget how important my heritage is." Be sure to drop your comments below.

No comments: