Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-15

Jay-Z Leads the Forbes List

Jay- z headlines ForbesWho complains about the position artists fall on for the Forbes's Hip-Hop Cash Kings List? I mean isn't this because this a money making list? This is the question fans and rappers alike are asking. If you are on it, isn't that good enough or not?

With the recent release, sitting at the top of Forbes's money makers is Jay-Z headlining at $35 million dethroning 50 Cent who owned the title last year after making $100 million. Second on the list was the fresh pretty boy, P. Diddy with $30 million. Next up was Kanye West with $25 million and in fourth place 50 Cent, who made much more than a quarter, coming in with approximately $20 million. Some other rappers listed by Forbes included T-Pain, Weezy, T.I. and Flo Rida.

Though the Roc-A-Fella genius from Brooklyn is sitting in the number one spot, his earnings has reduced drastically from $85 million last year, an amount which 50 Cent topped and based on what he his saying he will regain his throne in the coming year.

If there should be anyone complaining about the Forbes list, it should be those who are forced to write these numbers or those who can't read enough about the rich and famous.

Despite the logics 50 Cent released a statement saying, "I'm loaded. Call me 'four' this year, and then you call me 'one' next year, because I'm really preparing for my cycle."

50 Cent stated ,"Ask me to show you a person who's happy, and I'll show you someone who's content. If you ask me to show you a guy who's piss-poor with really nice things around him, I'll show you the guy that's on that list that's worried about being number one. And [the person] won't stay there, trust me."

With these confident and sharp words we can anticipate the coming financial year, which is less that 365 days to see how much 50's money bag weighs. But seriously who should be the one complaining about placement on the list, certainly not them.

Do you think Jay-Z deserves to be at the top of Forbes list? Drop your comments below.

No comments: