Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-27

Kim Kardashian and Sisters: Atlantic City Sweethearts

Spending the weekend out east, Kim Kardashian and family partied together in a VIP section of The Beach Bar after a special Q&A session with their fans inside the theater at the Hilton Hotel in Atlantic City on Saturday (July 25).

According to an onlooker, “Kim was very charming to her fans outside and even sat down to eat a bit with sisters Kourtney and Khloe while the

fans gazed on.”


The insider adds, “While posing for photos/ Kim had a US Airways hero pilot lookalike Sully Sullenberger in the background and later spoke with the man. Kim then sat with her family taking pictures at the table and politely gave the peace sign to her fans as they patiently waited for her autograph. While Kim was onstage during the event, fans even wanted her to sign their shoes as she gave out her autograph.”

As for the Q&A session, Kim was asked about her thoughts on being a mother, telling, “I think it is such a very unselfish and amazing thing to do. If I couldn’t have kids, I probably would adopt. If I could have my own, I would have my own.”

Talking about whether or not she plans to shack up with boyfriend Reggie Bush, Miss Kardashian said, “I have done this before so I know by trial and error. I don’t think I would ever live with someone unless I’m engaged. I’m really firm on that. I have done it before.”

No comments: