Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-07-27

Omer Bhatti is Not Michael Jackson’s Son

When there were rumors spreading that Omer Bhatti, one of Michael Jackson’s close and younger friends, was really the secret son of the King of Pop, Michael’s family claimed that the rumors were untrue. Friends and family both said that Michael wanted to be the boy’s father and called himself so sometimes but, that it was ‘all a part of Michael’s fantasy.’ People wondered if that were really true or, was Omer really Michael’s son that no one knew about?




Omer himself has come out and laid those rumors to rest, saying what I think we all suspected, that he was not Michael’s secret son. Omer has had a very close relationship to Michael and I also suspect it was something like many of us experience when we revere someone who’s not our parent as equal to such. He also explains why he sat with Michael’s family at the memorial service which, I think is just something so ridiculous to explain. Nothing against Omer, I just think that a rumor based on where someone sat is a little absurd. This is what Omer says, from Pop Crunch,

“Omer Bhatti, who goes by the rap moniker O-Bee, recently confided to friends that whispers that Michael Jackson was his biological father are completely false, The Daily Mirror claims.

“Michael is not my father. He and I were just very, very close. He was my best friend.”

According to urban legend, Omer was conceived in 1983, after Michael had a one-night stand with a young Norweigan woman. MJ gave Omer’s mother, Pia, a job as a nanny for his son Prince Michael and employed his dad Huayoun as a driver after meeting his young impersonator during a trip to Tunisia in 1996, Omer insists.

In the late 1990s, the family briefly lived on the grounds of Jackson’s Neverland Ranch in Santa Barbara.

“Michael always used to say I was like a son to him,” he told the friend. “But my true parents are here in Norway. The reason I was asked to sit with his family at the memorial service is because I was Michael’s closest friend – not because I am his son.”

He further confided: “Michael was such a special person to me and I cannot believe he is gone, I am in total shock. I have lost weight because I cannot eat anything. All I can think about is Michael and how he died.”

It’s really too bad for Omer that he had to deal with this, rumors and nonsense, when he is mourning the loss of someone that he loved so dearly. That’s just something else I suppose, that he along with everyone else associated with Michael, will have to deal with for a very long time.

No comments: