Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-10-28

Shilpa Shetty Dishes on Engagement Party

Rihanna"Tring Tring wearing the "RING" – Yes its official – I am engaged," Bollywood babe Shilpa Shetty wrote on her blog just the other day. Well, Desi Hits! already knew that the "Dostana" item girl was finally saying yes to her beau Raj Kundra as we confirmed the news as it happened!

But it’s nice to see what Shilpa has to say about it all and she took to her blog to dish on how the event went down. "It’s been a time of both - joy and sorrow for me, the joy is obvious because Raj and I feel happy to take our relationship to the next level, but as most of you know my sister Shamita is still in the Big Boss house and could not attend. She doesn’t even know. The date was decided a week ago and we all came to the consensus that we should go ahead because another good mahurat (auspicious time) was a long way off – and considering Raj’s parents and relatives were down from London for a week… so it seemed convenient," Shilpa wrote.

So what about the party? We’re all dying to know what the former Big Brother contestant has to say about it!

"The engagement was strictly a family affair – just his and my family and two of my friends – kept it simple and traditional. A lot of people asked me if I was nervous - I guess I would have been if I wasnt sure. But I have to admit I had a sinking feeling in my stomach just when I was reaching Raj’s house, but as soon as I saw Raj’s face, I had a smile on mine. PHEW!" Shilpa revealed.

Well we congratulate the happy couple and we can’t wait to get the low-down on the wedding plans soon! How about you? Drop us a line.

No comments: