Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-04-19

Padma Lakshmi Bares All



First she sexed up a burger and now she's posing nude! It's obvious that Padma Lakshmi never hesitates to push the envelope. The current host of the American reality show, "Top Chef" recently showed all for a nude photo shoot for Allure Magazine's annual issue that's sure to cause a stir!

So what's her favorite body part to reveal? Well she bares quite a bit but her favorite part is a scar that's on her forearm from a car accident she was in at the young age of fourteen. It was an unlikely body part to love, one that others would think the model hated about herself. But she said of the scar "I love it because it makes me a person who has an interesting past, and it reminds me that I can survive any pain." The scar is definitely not something that detracts from her beauty in any way, if anything it adds to her uniqueness.

It sounds pretty nerve-wracking to bare all in a photo shoot but for a woman that's been involved in the modeling world, it wasn't a huge deal for Padma Lakshmi to bare all. She said that "I didn't feel any more naked without my robe. I don't have any stigma attached to my body. When I'm in my own private space, I have very little on."

So we want to know what our readers think about Padma Lakshmi posing nude. Her racy ads in the past never impacted her flourishing fan base so will this spread add or detract from her number of fans? I guess we will have to see. What are your thoughts on Padma Lakshmi's decision to pose nude? Do you think she needs to cover up? Give us your thoughts!

padma lakshmi naked.

No comments: