Video review: Apple iPhone 5

click Here / visite here

Computer,Mobail,Sports,Fashion,Beauty,Love + Sex,Manage Your Life,Food,News See here-dhileep-annai-illam.blogspot.com

2009-03-17

Do We Owe it to Rishi Rich?

March 10 2009 11:25 PST

Rishi Rich is one of the hottest names in Desi music today.There is always a huge fan following for Rishi Rich and the projects that he gets involved in. His work has been heard and appreciated in several tracks of globally renowned artists. He has also been an integral component in making success stories of many of the artists we know and love.

So do we owe it to Rish Rich for the flourishing Urban Desi music scene? Well the Urban Desi artists he has influenced have worked on projects from Bollywood to the American music industry.

Veronica is a perfect example of a Urban Desi singer who thanks Rishi Rich for her career. She said in an interview a few years ago, "I knew of Rishi and that he was a producer, heard that he was looking for a female singer so I got in touch with him in 1996. It all happened quite quickly. I went down for an audition and it was instant chemistry! He was part of a remix outfit known as 2kool. I was featured on one of the tracks with Kumar Sanu. Then in 1997 he left and we formed the group VR1. We've been working together...for years now." Veronica's first debut album went double platinum in India and her talent has been showcased in major Bollywood projects, which gave her and the talent in the Urban Desi scene more recognition.

Mega star Jay Sean said of Rishi Rich, "Rishi's an important part of my whole career, he's fundamental. He was the one who discovered me and had the faith to encourage me...Some close friends heard an early song I wrote called 'One Minute.' Rishi Rich was one of the people that heard it. I had heard about him through the streets. When we met, he asked me to sing for him on the spot! Rishi told his management about me, and on the strength of my impromptu performance, they wanted me to join their crew." Now Jay Sean is a successful rising star whose talent has now broken into the mainstream.

Teaming up with Rishi Rich has more than enhanced the careers of many more artist like, H-Dhami, Mumzy, and Juggy D.

So do we owe it to Rishi Rich for the booming Urban Desi scene? Write your comments below and list your personal Rishi Rich favorites below.

headshots of rishi rich artists

RATE:

(4.6)

No comments: